- 1 How do I set up my Nottingham email on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I email Nottingham University?
- 3 How do I find my student ID University of Nottingham?
- 4 How do I contact University of Nottingham?
- 5 How do I log into eduroam Nottingham?
- 6 How do I access my email?
- 7 How do I access my Concordia email?
- 8 Is Nottingham a county?
- 9 What is my Mynottingham username?
- 10 How do I set up my UoN student email?
- 11 What is UoN student number?
- 12 Can you use unicard as ID?
How do I set up my Nottingham email on my iPhone?
How to setup University of Nottingham email on an iPhone
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your information into the form.
- Enter the server name.
- Turn on Mail and Calendar only.
How do I email Nottingham University?
To contact us, phone +44 (0)115 951 5247 or email [email protected]
How do I find my student ID University of Nottingham?
Can’t find your Student ID number?
- Sign in to MyNottingham with your applicant details.
- Click your name in top right corner.
- Under ‘My Profile’, you will find University ID – this is your Student ID number.
How do I contact University of Nottingham?
Please use our enquiry form for all prospective undergraduate or postgraduate enquiries. You can also contact the Enquiry Centre on +44 (0)115 95 15559. For all current student enquiries, please visit our Student Services pages.
How do I log into eduroam Nottingham?
- Select Settings.
- Select WiFi.
- Select ‘eduroam’ from the list of available wireless networks.
- Enter the following settings. Note that not all of these settings may be required for your device.
How do I access my email?
To configure your device follow these steps:
- From the Applications Menu, touch Email and press the Menu key.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select type of account.
- Modify Settings (Contact your Internet Service Provider for more details)
- Touch Next.
- Follow the instructions here for settings.
How do I access my Concordia email?
To access your Concordia email address, login to Outlook with [email protected], and when redirected to the Concordia-specific login screen enter your netname and password to log in.
Is Nottingham a county?
Nottinghamshire, administrative, geographic, and historic county of the East Midlands of England, bordered by the geographic counties of Leicestershire, Derbyshire, and Lincolnshire, and by the metropolitan county of South Yorkshire.
What is my Mynottingham username?
Visit http://universitycard.nottingham.ac.uk, and enter your user name and password to log in. Please note for this step, your username is your student ID (e.g. 20020XXX), and the password is your date of birth in the format of DDMMYYYY (e.g. 25091997).
How do I set up my UoN student email?
➡ GUIDELINES ON HOW TO CREATE UoN MAIL ADDRESS.
- Navigate to – https://mail2.uonbi.ac.ke/ on your browser, Once the link loads, enter your registration number and click on sign in.
- Step 2: choose the appropriate option that suits your needs.
- Step 3: To create.
What is UoN student number?
Your student number is printed on your Student Identification Card. If you are a current or past student and have no record of your student number, please contact the AskUON team by phone, email or chat.
Can you use unicard as ID?
Basically any official document with your date of birth. Some other accepted forms of ID are your National Union of Students (NUS) card or International Student Identity Card (ISIC). Most bars and clubs require proof of age cards to be PASS certified.