- 1 How do I access my Nottingham email?
- 2 How do I email Nottingham University?
- 3 How do I set up an IMAP email account on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I setup my Outlook email on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I get my Nottingham ID?
- 6 How do I set up my UoN student email?
- 7 What is my Uofc it username?
- 8 How do I contact Nottingham Trent University?
- 9 How do I access my email?
- 10 How do I access my Unizulu student email?
- 11 How do I set up my tut4life email?
How do I access my Nottingham email?
Accessing your email
- Go to email.nottingham.ac.uk.
- Enter your university email address and password.
How do I email Nottingham University?
To contact us, phone +44 (0)115 951 5247 or email [email protected]
How do I set up an IMAP email account on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account. Enter account settings manually
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
How do I setup my Outlook email on my iPhone?
How to setup the Outlook app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your Apple iOS device.
- In the search box type Outlook, then select Microsoft Outlook.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install and enter your Apple ID.
- Open the Outlook app, enter your full TC Email address, and tap Add Account.
How do I get my Nottingham ID?
Can’t find your Student ID number?
- Sign in to MyNottingham with your applicant details.
- Click your name in top right corner.
- Under ‘My Profile’, you will find University ID – this is your Student ID number.
How do I set up my UoN student email?
➡ GUIDELINES ON HOW TO CREATE UoN MAIL ADDRESS.
- Navigate to – https://mail2.uonbi.ac.ke/ on your browser, Once the link loads, enter your registration number and click on sign in.
- Step 2: choose the appropriate option that suits your needs.
- Step 3: To create.
What is my Uofc it username?
An IT Computing Account is a username and password which provides access to campus services such as an @ucalgary.ca email address, and public university computers. Not all users who have a UCID will be eligible for an IT computing account, but all users who have an IT computing account need to have a UCID first.
How do I contact Nottingham Trent University?
To contact our enquiry team, please call us by telephone on +44 (0)115 848 4200 or via email. Our telephone opening hours are 9.30am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday and 9.30am – 4pm on Friday.
How do I access my email?
To configure your device follow these steps:
- From the Applications Menu, touch Email and press the Menu key.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select type of account.
- Modify Settings (Contact your Internet Service Provider for more details)
- Touch Next.
- Follow the instructions here for settings.
How do I access my Unizulu student email?
How To Log In To Your Student Email
- Enter your student number and your pin (your student number will have been provided by your university)
- Then click login.
How do I set up my tut4life email?
How to Create TUT Student Email
- Click here to Create your student email using mailbox.
- Using the example given, type in your email (eg.
- Follow the steps till completion, then sign in.
- If you wish to reset your password, simply navigate to https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/password/
- and provide the following information;