- 1 How do I access my Nottingham email?
- 2 How do I setup my university email on outlook?
- 3 How do I add my Outlook email to my iPhone?
- 4 How do I set up an IMAP email account on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I get my Nottingham ID?
- 6 How do I email Nottingham College?
- 7 How do I email Nottingham University?
- 8 How do I access my email?
- 9 How do I connect my school email to my iPhone?
- 10 How do I set up my tut4life email?
- 11 How do I link my email to Outlook?
- 12 How do I set up a university email?
- 13 How do I set up my email on Outlook app?
How do I access my Nottingham email?
Accessing your email
- Go to email.nottingham.ac.uk.
- Enter your university email address and password.
How do I setup my university email on outlook?
Add an account
- Open Outlook.
- Tap the gear icon on the bottom left‑hand side.
- Tap + Add account.
- Tap Add an email account.
- Enter your email address, and tap Continue.
- Tap Next.
- Enter your password, and tap Sign in.
- Tap Allow. Your newly added email address will display under Accounts.
How do I add my Outlook email to my iPhone?
In Outlook for iOS, go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account. Enter email address. Tap Add Account. General steps to set up an Exchange or Microsoft 365 work or school account manually
- DomainUsername. Enter your full email address, such as [email protected]
- Security type.
How do I set up an IMAP email account on my iPhone?
How to setup an IMAP account on iPhone & iPad
- Firstly, tap the Settings app.
- Next scroll down and choose the option for Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap the option for Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your Name, Email address, Email password and a Description for your email account.
How do I get my Nottingham ID?
Can’t find your Student ID number?
- Sign in to MyNottingham with your applicant details.
- Click your name in top right corner.
- Under ‘My Profile’, you will find University ID – this is your Student ID number.
How do I email Nottingham College?
Please contact us on 0115 9100 100 or email [email protected] so that we can accept the offer on your behalf.
How do I email Nottingham University?
To contact us, phone +44 (0)115 951 5247 or email [email protected]
How do I access my email?
To configure your device follow these steps:
- From the Applications Menu, touch Email and press the Menu key.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select type of account.
- Modify Settings (Contact your Internet Service Provider for more details)
- Touch Next.
- Follow the instructions here for settings.
How do I connect my school email to my iPhone?
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- On the “Add Account” page, tap Exchange email address.
- Enter your full email address (as it appears in My Account in the OLS) and your OLS password and select Next.
How do I set up my tut4life email?
How to Create TUT Student Email
- Click here to Create your student email using mailbox.
- Using the example given, type in your email (eg.
- Follow the steps till completion, then sign in.
- If you wish to reset your password, simply navigate to https://tut4life.tut.ac.za/password/
- and provide the following information;
Open Outlook and select File > Add Account. On the next screen, enter your email address, select Advanced options, check the box for Let me set up my account manually, and select Connect. On the Advanced Setup screen, select Other. On the Other screen, choose the type of server to connect to from the list.
How do I set up a university email?
To setup your e-mail please follow these instructions.
- Open your Apps list.
- Go to “Settings”
- Under Accounts select “Add Account”
- Choose Microsoft Exchange Active Sync.
- Type your e-mail address and password.
- Select “Manual setup”
- Change the Username option to your FULL EMAIL ADDRESS (ex: [email protected])
How do I set up my email on Outlook app?
In Outlook for Android, go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account. Enter email address. Tap Continue. When asked to select an email provider, choose IMAP.