- 1 Where is Nottinghamshire this weekend?
- 2 Whats on in Nottingham for families?
- 3 What are the worst areas in Nottingham?
- 4 Is Wollaton Park free?
- 5 What is there to do in Nottingham at night?
- 6 Is Nottingham a good place to live?
- 7 Is Nottingham worth visiting?
- 8 Can you go shopping in Nottingham?
- 9 Is Nottingham safe at night?
- 10 Which city in UK has highest crime rate?
- 11 Where is the best area to live in Nottingham?
- 12 Can you go inside Wollaton Hall?
- 13 Is Wollaton Park open in lockdown?
- 14 How much is entry to Wollaton Hall?
Where is Nottinghamshire this weekend?
- Southwell Minster.
- The Workhouse.
- Ezekial Bone Tours.
- Newark Castle.
Whats on in Nottingham for families?
Best outdoor activities for your kids in Nottinghamshire
- Sherwood Pines Forest Park.
- White Post Farm Centre.
- Amen Corner Karting.
- Robin Hoods Major Oak Treasure Trail.
- Creswell Crags’
- Mansfield Superbowl.
- Nottingham Climbing Centre.
- National Justice Museum.
What are the worst areas in Nottingham?
Of the 20 wards in Nottingham, Bridge statistically is the worst for crime, with 742 crimes reported in March 2017 alone. The second highest crime area is St Ann’s, with 482 crimes reported. Arboretum, Radford and Park, and Berridge follow St Ann’s, respectively.
Is Wollaton Park free?
The Hall and Park are free to visit. Parking costs £2 per car if you drive.
What is there to do in Nottingham at night?
Where to Go at Night in Nottingham
- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
- The Barrel Drop.
- Rescue Rooms.
- Pitcher & Piano Nottingham.
- The Hockley Arts Club.
- Pit & Pendulum.
- Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall.
Is Nottingham a good place to live?
Providing great provisions for students and families alike Nottingham is truly a great city to call home. Nottingham is full of historic locations explored and offers locals a delightful, balanced lifestyle. So, if you want to live in Nottingham, there is no time like the present!
Is Nottingham worth visiting?
If you aren’t familiar with the UK cities, Nottingham is located in Central England, in the Midlands. It’s a great city to visit for a day trip because you have a bit of everything (museums, parks, a good variety of restaurants, monuments, etc.)
Can you go shopping in Nottingham?
Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, along with the rest of the country, is no longer subject to nationwide lockdown restrictions. All businesses are now able to open.
Is Nottingham safe at night?
Nottingham has been accredited as a ‘Purple Flag’ city for the eighth consecutive year, meaning it has been formally recognised as a safe place for a night out.
Which city in UK has highest crime rate?
With a crime rate of 109.7 per 1,000 people Cleveland, in North East England, had the highest crime rate of all the police force areas in England and Wales in 2020/21.
Where is the best area to live in Nottingham?
The best areas to live in Nottingham
- 1 – Arnold. Arnold is a historic and community-driven town and one of the largest towns in the county of Nottinghamshire.
- 2 – Beeston. Beeston is a large town located southwest of the Nottingham City Centre.
- 3 – Mapperley.
- 4 – The Park.
- 5 – Ruddington.
- 6 – West Bridgford.
- 7 – Woodborough.
Can you go inside Wollaton Hall?
Entry to the Hall is with booked entry for the Titus: T. rex is King exhibition only. While visiting for the Titus: T. rex is King exhibition you are able to enjoy the Bird room, Fish room galleries on the ground floor.
Is Wollaton Park open in lockdown?
Wollaton Park, Formal Gardens & play areas are open in line with government guidance.
How much is entry to Wollaton Hall?
There is no admission price to the grounds or hall. And it’s about £4 for carparking all day I think if you drive there.