How do I print UNI Notts?
Print, Copy, Scan
- You will need to activate your print account before you can use the Print Service or top up your print credit.
- Top up your print credit online at myprint.nottingham.ac.uk.
- All University of Nottingham Libraries are cashless.
- If you are unable to pay online, please call 0115 95 16393.
How do I use UON printer?
Swipe your UON ID card and select ‘My Print Jobs’. Choose printing for release (select multiple items if required) and press ‘Print’. Collect your printing. Payment will be deducted from your account.
Where is UON print service?
We have a quick online guide to using PrintWeb. On the second floor of the Learning Hub there is a ‘quick release’ print station PC, located next to the library catalogue. This PC can be used to log in and send a document to print.
Is NTU print shop open?
Printshop offers a professional printing, copying, binding, and scanning services at City Campus and Clifton Campus. Please note that the Print Shops are currently operating with reduced reduced hours as a result of current COVID-19 restrictions.
How do I print at Newcastle University?
Staff and students of Newcastle University can print to a University printer using a laptop.
- Connect to https://nuprint.ncl.ac.uk and enter your university login details.
- Select your file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to choose your printer anywhere on the University Campus.
How do I activate my NTU student card?
- Step 1: Find your NTU ID and set your password.
- Step 2: Enrol online.
- Step 3: Check your enrolment summary page.
- Step 4: Pay your tuition fees.
- Step 5: Order your NTU Student Card.
- Step 6: Activate your NTU Student Card.
- Step 7: Register with a Student Health Centre.