- 1 What to do in Nottingham when it’s raining?
- 2 What is on in Nottingham for kids?
- 3 Where can I go with my 2 year old?
- 4 What is there to do on a Raindown in lockdown?
- 5 What is there to do in Nottingham on a Sunday?
- 6 Can you go shopping in Nottingham?
- 7 What do you do with toddlers?
- 8 Where can I go for a day out in Derbyshire?
- 9 What do you do with a 2 year old all day?
- 10 What should a 2 year old be saying?
- 11 How do I teach my 2 year old colors?
What to do in Nottingham when it’s raining?
Top 10 things to do on a rainy day in Nottingham
- Take a trip to Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
- Go to the movies.
- Relax in a local coffee shop.
- The Lost City Adventure Golf.
- Funstation Arcade.
- Discover Planet Bounce.
What is on in Nottingham for kids?
Kids events in Nottingham
- Peppa Pig’s Best Day Ever.
- L.O.L. Surprise!
- PAW Patrol Live!: Race To the Rescue.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol in Concert.
- Gangsta Granny.
- About China: Sing along- Chines Folk Song.
- Carlton Operatic Society: Shrek – The Musical.
- The Noise Next Door: Run Wild!
Where can I go with my 2 year old?
10 Unexpected Places to Take a Toddler on a Cold or Rainy Day
- The Library. This is an obvious one, right?
- The Local Mall.
- Pet & Aquarium Stores.
- Indoor McDonald’s (or other restaurant) Playplaces.
- Local YMCAs and Recreation Centers.
- Indoor Play Spaces & Playgrounds.
What is there to do on a Raindown in lockdown?
Activities for rainy lockdown days
- Family Bake Off. Who can make the best cupcakes or cookies?
- Do a family puzzle.
- Create some paper snowflakes.
- Make a bookmark.
- Make a farmyard for your animals.
- Make shadow puppets and tell a story.
- Build a fort.
- Make a marble run.
What is there to do in Nottingham on a Sunday?
Let’s explore the best things to do in Nottingham:
- Wollaton Hall. Source: Electric Egg / Shutterstock.com Wollaton Hall.
- The Arboretum. Source: shutterstock The Arboretum.
- National Justice Museum.
- Nottingham Castle.
- Old Market Square.
- City of Caves.
- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
- Nottingham Contemporary Art Gallery.
Can you go shopping in Nottingham?
Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, along with the rest of the country, is no longer subject to nationwide lockdown restrictions. All businesses are now able to open.
What do you do with toddlers?
75 fun things to do with toddlers:
- Create with playdough. Little ones love getting their hands busy with play dough, making all kinds of fun shapes.
- Visit the park.
- Go swimming.
- Make a mask.
- Indoor Cinema.
- Printing fun.
- Bake cakes.
- Sand pit.
Where can I go for a day out in Derbyshire?
Choose Your Day Out in Derbyshire
- Charnwood Forest Alpacas. Swadlincote.
- Treasure Trails.
- Matlock Farm Park. Matlock.
- Donington Park. Derby.
- Bakewell Old House Museum. Bakewell.
- Conkers. Swadlincote.
- Renishaw Hall. Renishaw.
- Gullivers Kingdom. Matlock Bath.
What do you do with a 2 year old all day?
Things To Do With A 2-Year-Old
- Give Options. Give your toddler a chance to call the shots as much as possible.
- Interact With Your Toddler.
- Sing And Dance.
- Let Your 2-Year-Old Play Independently.
- Get Active.
- Get Out Of The House.
- Teach Something.
What should a 2 year old be saying?
By 2 years old, most toddlers will say 50 words or more, use phrases, and be able to put together two-word sentences. No matter when they say their first words, it’s a sure bet they are already understanding much of what is said to them before that.
How do I teach my 2 year old colors?
9 Simple Tips for Teaching Colors to Your Toddler
- Start simple. Don’t overwhelm your toddler with too many colors at once.
- Use small, colorful objects for sorting.
- Distinguish contrasting colors.
- Color puzzles.
- Use the same objects.
- Label EVERYTHING with a color.
- Color with crayons and markers.
- In their natural environment.