- 1 How do I find out my student ID number UK?
- 2 What is UoN student number?
- 3 What is my Nottingham username?
- 4 How long is a student ID number UK?
- 5 How do I find my UK ID number?
- 6 How do I get my UON student ID?
- 7 How long do student cards last?
- 8 How do I change my UON password?
- 9 What are private sector halls?
- 10 What is provider maintained property?
- 11 How do I use Nottingham?
- 12 How do I change my Nottingham email password?
How do I find out my student ID number UK?
Your Student ID number is a 7 digit number. It can be found on your offer letter from the University, and will also be included in the email you received regarding Online Registration. It is not the letters and numbers that form your email address.
What is UoN student number?
Your student number is printed on your Student Identification Card. If you are a current or past student and have no record of your student number, please contact the AskUON team by phone, email or chat.
What is my Nottingham username?
Visit http://universitycard.nottingham.ac.uk, and enter your user name and password to log in. Please note for this step, your username is your student ID (e.g. 20020XXX), and the password is your date of birth in the format of DDMMYYYY (e.g. 25091997).
How long is a student ID number UK?
ID numbers for students in the UK are generally seven-digits in length but ID numbers in Campus Solutions are eight-digits long. New students that will be commencing their studies in January 2019 will be given new eight-digit Campus Solutions ID numbers and these will be displayed on their student ID cards.
How do I find my UK ID number?
The identity number is printed on all of your national identification documents, such as your ID-card, passport, residents permit etc. It is usually either next to or below your name or your birth date.
How do I get my UON student ID?
You will need to provide your student number and photo identification on collection of your Student ID card. You can obtain your Student ID Card from a Student Central location any time between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. It may take up to 2 days for your Student ID Card to be printed and ready for you to collect.
How long do student cards last?
Generally, the ISIC and ITIC cards are valid for up to 16 months, starting on 1 September or 1 December, depending on the academic year of the country you purchase your card.
How do I change my UON password?
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
- Open the Reset Forgotten Password utility for Students.
- Enter your Username and click Next.
- Enter the security code which was sent to your Home Email address and click Next.
- Enter a new password, re-enter your new password to confirm and click Next.
What are private sector halls?
Private-sector halls – if your term-time address is private or third-party student accommodation. Other rented accommodation – if your term-time address is a privately rented property that isn’t rented on a permanent basis, such as a shared student house.
What is provider maintained property?
Code 1 Provider maintained property refers to residences owned by the provider returning data. Code: 6 ‘Not in attendance at the provider’ to be used for full-time and sandwich students not currently in attendance at the provider for reasons such as industrial placement or language year abroad.
How do I use Nottingham?
Access the website at mynottingham.nottingham.ac.uk and log in with your University username and password. If you’ve changed your personal details since the beginning of December 2018, the change may not be visible on the website yet, but it has been recorded and the website will be updated as a priority.
How do I change my Nottingham email password?
How do I change my password?
- Open IT Accounts and enter your University username and current password then click Login.
- Click Change Password from the left-hand side of the window and follow the instructions.
- Click Logout in the top right-hand corner of the window.