- 1 What to do when it’s raining in lockdown?
- 2 What fun things can you do on a rainy day?
- 3 What is there to do in Rotorua on a rainy day?
- 4 How do you have fun in lockdown?
- 5 What is there to do during lockdown?
- 6 What do 11 year olds do on a rainy day?
- 7 What should I do for fun?
- 8 How do you spend a rainy day?
- 9 Is Rotorua a safe place to live?
- 10 What can you do in Rotorua for free?
- 11 Can you do the luge in the rain?
- 12 What to do in Lake George if it rains?
- 13 What is there to do in Albany this weekend?
What to do when it’s raining in lockdown?
Exciting Things To Do On A Rainy Day In Lockdown
- Declutter. With all the extra time on your hands, why not make the most of it and do something you’ve been putting off.
- Write Out A Job List.
- Themed Film Day.
- Daily Tasks.
- Get Baking.
- Get Juicing.
- Get Creative.
- Do Some Online Shopping.
What fun things can you do on a rainy day?
Fun things to do on a rainy day
- Pamper yourself.
- Go on a rainy adventure.
- Make homemade play dough.
- Build a blanket or pillow fort.
- Jigsaw puzzles.
- Paint your faces.
What is there to do in Rotorua on a rainy day?
The top 10 best rainy-day activities in Rotorua are:
- Enjoy a glass of wine with Volcanic Hills.
- Walk around lake Tikitapu (Blue lake)
- Roll down a hill in a Zorb.
- Go Luging!
- Unwind and relax at Secret Spot.
- Walk amongst giant Californian Redwoods.
- Let loose at Motion entertainment.
- Zip through New Zealand native forest.
How do you have fun in lockdown?
Here are 61 really fun things you can do at home
- Host a games night. Bored of yet another pub quiz?
- Download Disney +
- Bake cloud bread.
- Whip up a lockdown bath.
- Educate yourself on race.
- Have a go at macramé
- Play virtual ping pong.
- Treat yourself to some champagne pairing.
What is there to do during lockdown?
Productive things you can do at home:
- Set goals. Productivity is about progress – it’s about breaking our long-term goals down into daily action so that we can grow and develop.
- Learn a language.
- Take a course.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Get reading.
- Give your home a spring clean.
- Take up photography.
What do 11 year olds do on a rainy day?
We at FamilyEducation have compiled our tested-and-approved rainy day activities for kids.
- Family Movie Day (or Night)
- Family Game Day.
- Make Blanket Fort.
- Cook Together.
- Play Hide and Seek.
- Have a Dance Party.
- Read a Good Book.
- Scavenger Hunt.
What should I do for fun?
47 Cheap, Fun Things to Do This Weekend
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset. Find a great spot in your community to catch the sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
How do you spend a rainy day?
Rainy Days can Weigh on Our Moods
- Rainy Day Tip #1 – Play Board Games.
- Rainy Day Tip #2 – Read a Good Book.
- Rainy Day Tip #3 – Visit a Friend or Family Member.
- Rainy Day Tip #4 – Challenge Yourself with a Crossword Puzzle.
- Rainy Day Tip #5 – Watch a Good TV Show.
- Rainy Day Tip #6 – Work on a Knitting or Crochet Project.
Is Rotorua a safe place to live?
Survey results show 82 per cent of people surveyed said Rotorua was ‘definitely’ or ‘mostly’ safe while 16 per cent said ‘not really’ or ‘definitely not. ‘ The survey shows most people also feel safe in the inner city during the daytime but less so at night.
What can you do in Rotorua for free?
Here are the top 5 free and affordable things to do in Rotorua:
- Take a walk through a giant redwood forest.
- Explore geothermal hot pools.
- Ride world-class mountain bike trails.
- Swim in natural hot springs.
- Walk among natural springs and river trails.
Can you do the luge in the rain?
The Luge is open from 9am – dusk daily and operates in almost all weather conditions including rain or snow.
What to do in Lake George if it rains?
When the rain starts to come down, grab that umbrella and hit the town!
- Pagenstecher Pulp Mill Museum.
- Adirondack Axe.
- The Outlets at Lake George.
- French Mountain Commons Outlets.
- Gregory Tomb Glassblowing Studio.
- Bolton Historical Museum.
- Tannery Pond Center.
- The Fun Spot.
What is there to do in Albany this weekend?
Things to do in Albany and surrounds
- Head to the Albany Farmers Market on a Saturday morning.
- Spend the day at Middleton Beach and Ellen Cove.
- Sample Oysters near Emu Point.
- Check out Albany Wind Farm.
- Take a drive to Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve.
- Dive the former HMAS Perth II Dive Wreck.
- Explore Torndirrup National Park.