- 1 What is there to do in Nottingham this weekend?
- 2 Whats on in Nottingham for families?
- 3 Can I travel to Nottingham during lockdown?
- 4 Is Wollaton Park free?
- 5 Is Nottingham a good place to live?
- 6 What is there to do in Nottingham at night?
- 7 Is Nottingham worth visiting?
- 8 Is it illegal to leave a Tier 3 area?
- 9 What tier is Nottingham in now?
- 10 Is Nottingham moving to Tier 3?
- 11 Can you go inside Wollaton Hall?
- 12 Is Wollaton Park open in lockdown?
- 13 How much is entry to Wollaton Hall?
What is there to do in Nottingham this weekend?
Top Attractions in Nottingham
- Wollaton Hall and Park. 3,966. Historic Sites • Architectural Buildings.
- National Justice Museum. 1,710.
- City of Caves. 1,299.
- The Arboretum. 303.
- Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall. 941.
- The Haunted Museum and Oddities. Speciality Museums.
- Old Market Square. 819.
- Nottingham Industrial Museum. 222.
Whats on in Nottingham for families?
Best outdoor activities for your kids in Nottinghamshire
- Sherwood Pines Forest Park.
- White Post Farm Centre.
- Amen Corner Karting.
- Robin Hoods Major Oak Treasure Trail.
- Creswell Crags’
- Mansfield Superbowl.
- Nottingham Climbing Centre.
- National Justice Museum.
Can I travel to Nottingham during lockdown?
Please check the information below around domestic travel, along with the latest government advice. Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, along with the rest of the country, is no longer subject to nationwide lockdown restrictions. All businesses are now able to open.
Is Wollaton Park free?
The Hall and Park are free to visit. Parking costs £2 per car if you drive.
Is Nottingham a good place to live?
Providing great provisions for students and families alike Nottingham is truly a great city to call home. Nottingham is full of historic locations explored and offers locals a delightful, balanced lifestyle. So, if you want to live in Nottingham, there is no time like the present!
What is there to do in Nottingham at night?
Where to Go at Night in Nottingham
- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
- The Barrel Drop.
- Rescue Rooms.
- Pitcher & Piano Nottingham.
- The Hockley Arts Club.
- Pit & Pendulum.
- Theatre Royal & Royal Concert Hall.
Is Nottingham worth visiting?
If you aren’t familiar with the UK cities, Nottingham is located in Central England, in the Midlands. It’s a great city to visit for a day trip because you have a bit of everything (museums, parks, a good variety of restaurants, monuments, etc.)
Is it illegal to leave a Tier 3 area?
The government has said that there will be no legal impediment to travelling in and out of the country if you are in Tier 3, but the strong guidance is that you should avoid travelling in and out of the area unless absolutely necessary.
What tier is Nottingham in now?
The Government has decided that the whole of Nottinghamshire will move to Tier 4 restrictions. The next review date is Wednesday 13 January 2021. This means that anyone living anywhere in Nottingham or Nottinghamshire is subject to the new rules in place.
Is Nottingham moving to Tier 3?
Nottingham and Nottinghamshire move to Tier 3 Very High restrictions for Covid-19. All nine councils have now agreed that Nottingham and Nottinghamshire should move together into Tier 3 restrictions for the city and the county following discussions between Government and Council Leaders.
Can you go inside Wollaton Hall?
Entry to the Hall is with booked entry for the Titus: T. rex is King exhibition only. While visiting for the Titus: T. rex is King exhibition you are able to enjoy the Bird room, Fish room galleries on the ground floor.
Is Wollaton Park open in lockdown?
Wollaton Park, Formal Gardens & play areas are open in line with government guidance.
How much is entry to Wollaton Hall?
There is no admission price to the grounds or hall. And it’s about £4 for carparking all day I think if you drive there.