- 1 Where is the safest place to live in Nottingham?
- 2 Is Nottingham a good place to live?
- 3 Is Sherwood in Nottingham a good place to live?
- 4 Is Nottingham safe at night?
- 5 Is Nottingham cheap to live in?
- 6 Why is Nottingham so poor?
- 7 Is Nottingham Safe 2020?
- 8 Is Nottingham posh?
- 9 Where do the rich live in Nottingham?
- 10 What food is Nottingham known for?
- 11 Is Nottingham expensive?
- 12 Is Carlton Nottingham a safe place to live?
- 13 Where is the best place to live in the UK?
- 14 Is the Meadows Nottingham safe?
Where is the safest place to live in Nottingham?
The safest area of Nottingham is Wollaton East and Lenton Abbey, with 53 crimes reported in March 2017. This is followed by Wollaton West (90 crimes), Clifton North (100 crimes), Bulwell Forest (113 crimes) and Leen Valley (116 crimes).
Is Nottingham a good place to live?
Providing great provisions for students and families alike Nottingham is truly a great city to call home. Nottingham is full of historic locations explored and offers locals a delightful, balanced lifestyle. So, if you want to live in Nottingham, there is no time like the present!
Is Sherwood in Nottingham a good place to live?
sherwood is quite ok. there are a lot of shops and quite a few students live there. Sneinton is another studenty area, and is within walking distance to town. it will all depend on your budget really.
Is Nottingham safe at night?
Nottingham has been accredited as a ‘Purple Flag’ city for the eighth consecutive year, meaning it has been formally recognised as a safe place for a night out.
Is Nottingham cheap to live in?
Nottingham is the ninth cheapest city for graduates to live in, which means more nights at Ocean. The City of Nottingham has been ranked as the UK’s ninth cheapest cities for recent graduates to live in, placing above the country’s most expensive student citys London, Oxford, and Reading.
Why is Nottingham so poor?
The city’s tight boundaries is cited as the other main reason behind Nottingham’s poor performance in the ranking. It means many of the suburbs and more affluent areas like West Bridgford and Beeston, where people have more money to spend, are not included in the city figures.
Is Nottingham Safe 2020?
Nottingham is the most dangerous major city in Nottinghamshire, and is among the top 20 most dangerous overall out of Nottinghamshire’s 245 towns, villages, and cities. The overall crime rate in Nottingham in 2020 was 108 crimes per 1,000 people.
Is Nottingham posh?
Anywhere south of the river or rushcliffe can be considered posh, very affluent area with high achieving schools, and Nottingham Forest based there. Nottingham itself the defiantly the Park is posh. Mapperley Park, The Park, Edwalton, Wollaton, West & East Bridgford. Lots of the little villages around Nottinghamshire.
Where do the rich live in Nottingham?
The top five highest average property values in Nottinghamshire
- Beeston Fields Drive, Nottingham NG9. Average value £1,358,286.
- Croft Road, Edwalton, Nottingham NG12. Average value £1,223,778.
- Grange Road, Edwalton, Nottingham NG12.
- Blidworth Waye, Papplewick, Nottingham NG15.
- Church Lane, Widmerpool, Nottingham NG12.
What food is Nottingham known for?
Nottinghamshire is renowned for Stilton cheese, pork pies and Bramley apples.
Is Nottingham expensive?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 897$ (662£) without rent. Nottingham is 28.23% less expensive than New York (without rent). Rent in Nottingham is, on average, 72.23% lower than in New York.
Is Carlton Nottingham a safe place to live?
Residents living in Carlton say they feel safe in the town despite many reports of anti-social behaviour in the past year. Crime figures show anti-social behaviour incidents are by far the most reported in the area, with 966 reports made by members of the public in the 12 months leading to March this year.
Where is the best place to live in the UK?
THE SUNDAY TIMES BEST PLACES TO LIVE 2021 – REGIONAL WINNERS
- North and Northeast: Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
- Northwest: Altrincham, Cheshire.
- Midlands: Stamford, Lincolnshire.
- East: Woodbridge, Suffolk.
- Southeast: Surrey Hills, Surrey.
- Southwest: Frome, Somerset.
- Scotland: North Berwick.
- Wales: Usk, Monmouthshire.
Is the Meadows Nottingham safe?
The safest and most dangerous places to live in and around Nottingham can now be revealed. With a history of ‘drug dealing’ and ‘gang syndicates’, The Meadows has seen dramatic reductions in crime and is now one of the safest places to live in the city.